150 Gram wheat
5 tablespoon sour cream Milk Powder
1 / 2 tsp Baking Powder
150 Gram Sugar Subtile
150 Gram margarine,make liquid
1 tablespoon TBM
2 pcs banana,mashed
1 banana, cut into pieces
How to prepare:
1. Prepare sponge cake mold, give margarine inside and then give wheat.
2. Mix corn, milk powder and cream powder baking, poke evenly.
3. Shake the eggs and sugar until white.
4. Enter the TBM, the shake up.
5. Enter the bananas that are mashed, shake evenly.
6. Enter a mixture of wheat, shake gently until evenly mixed.
7. Enter liquid margarine,stir evenly.
8. Pour batter into molds.
9. Roast briefly until cooked (approximately 25 minutes), remove, and put banana
10.Roast until cooked again (until the fawn-colored surface).