Chocolate Butter Cookies
600 g wheat flour protein
400 g butter
300 g fine sugar
50 g maizena
60 ml milk thick sweet chocolate
100 g cocoa powder
2 yellow grain
½ tsp baking soda
250 g cashew nuts / land chopped
How to Make:
1. Shake butter, sweet condensed milk, yolk and sugar using a mixer until smooth soft (2 minutes).
2. Place in separate, sieve and mixed wheat flour, maizena, cocoa powder and baking soda.
3. Enter a mixture of wheat flour into the butter shake, slosh using wooden spoon / plastic spatula until evenly mixed. Add cashew nuts / land chopped, poke the dough to form a ignites.
4. Take one spoon the dough, and put in top brass with margarine. Press the top use forks back.
5. Grilled dough in the oven bertemperatur 150 C for 30 minutes or until cooked cake. Lift.
6. Boxed cake stoples in hermetic or plastic bag.