Chocolate Chips Cup
Presented To: 5 People
250 grams butter
250 grams of sugar flour
3 chicken eggs
150 grams of chocolate chip
1 tablespoon baking soda
250 grams of wheat flour, sieve
How to prepare:
1. Prepare the brass mold, give butter and bread and put the paper in mold.
2. Shake the eggs.
3. Add sugar, continue to shake.
4. Mix butter, shake evenly.
5. Pour wheat flour little by little.
6. Enter a soda cake.
7. After all being flat, pour into a brass mold.
8. Give chocolate chips on top.
9. Roast in oven with a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius for about 30 minutes.