50 g wheat flour
500 ml water
2 cloves garlic, finely grated
500 g tenggiri fish, finely chopped
3 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
350 g flour starch
2.5 liters of water
1 tbsp vegetable oil
50 g acid Java
150 g brown sugar, fine comb
700 ml water
Flavour of mashed:
100 g cayenne pepper
2 tbsp tong cai
5 cloves garlic
2 tbsp Ebi, mix with water until soft
150 g cucumber, cut small
50 g Ebi, rendam until soft, hit it until smooth,fry without oil.
How to create:
• Aduk wheat flour with water and garlic. Cooking on the fire while to poke into thick porridge. Lift.
• Mix fish meat with salt, sugar, flour and starch. Poke the dough to become slippery and dull.
• Form the dough into silender (rounded long) to make empek-empek lenjer or content of the egg to empek-empek.
• Cooking oil with water until boiling
• Enter the dough is formed, boiled until light.Take it.
• Cuko: Boil tamarind with brown sugar and water until boiling and sugar dissolves.
• Lift, filtered.
• Cook with ingredients until smooth boiling. Lift.
• Serving: If you like,fry empek-empek to slightly yellow. Lift, take it.
• Cut. Give cucumber and Cuko. GIve smooth ebi and serve.