450 grams of dark chocolate
300 grams of fresh butter
400 grams fine sugar
1 tsp vanilla powder
4 chicken eggs
250 grams white chocolate
300 gram wheat flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 / 4 teaspoon baking powder
50 grams white chocolate (the decoration)
How to prepare:
1. Team of 50 grams of white chocolate to melt.
1. Roughly chopped dark chocolate.
2. Roughly chopped white chocolate.
3. Sieve wheat flour, salt and baking powder.
4. Heat oven until the temperature reaches 180 degrees Celsius.
5. Prepare the brass 24x24x3 cm, give butter and wheat flour.
6. Cook dark chocolate and fresh butter over a small fire while stirred occasionally, to melt. Lift.
7. Stir average sugar and dark chocolate melt. Enter vanilla, poke average.
8. Add eggs one by one, while the average poke.
9. Enter a wheat flour sifter little by little, poke the average direction.
10. Add chopped white chocolate, poke average.
11. Put dough into brass. Roast in hot oven for 45 minutes until cooked. Lift and let cool.
12. Cut, with a decorative ornament, and Fudge Brownies are ready