Molen Banana Cheese
(Picture from : dapur kue)
Dough skin I:
100 gr high-protein wheat flour
1 tbsp vegetable oil
40 gr butter
45 gr margarine
Dough skin II:
200 gr high-protein wheat flour
35 gr bubuk1 tbsp sugar
80 ml water
80 gr margarine
Content: 3 bananas Ambon cut 5 cm,
100 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces 5 cm transverse, put in banana.
spread: 1 yellow grain, shake.
How to create:
– Dough skin I: poke wheat flour, vegetable oil, butter, and grain into margarin , then mix until the dough becomes pliable, wait until 20 minutes.
– Dough skin II: mix all dry ingredients with a spatula or palette make a hole,give margarine and water to them, poke again until into grain, mix until the dough becomes pliable.
– Gilas dough I to size 10 x 15 x 1 / 2 cm
– Gilas dough II to size 20 x 30 x 1 / 2 cm-put the dough I in the dough II, fold the form of an envelope, gilas again hingga ukuran 20x30x1 / 2 cm-roach again like letter S, gilas again like above, repeat this process 2 more times
– Last gilas dough into the size of 35x25x1 / 2 cm, cut into pieces the size of 4 x 5cm .- fill each piece with the snippet you have bananas and cheese, fold like envelope. Put in the brass with thin butter, give the surface with yellow, oven temperature 180’c, approximately 45 minutes, lift,serve.