(Picture from :mamafathiya)
Skin dough ingredients:
250 g wheat flour
½ tsp salt
1 chicken egg, shake
50 g butter
75 ml ice water
2 tbsp vegetable oil
4 grains of red onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
Stem leaves 1 onion, finely sliced
1 stem celery, sliced finely
100 g chicken meat, chopped
100 g shrimp, peeled, chopped
50 g bean, finely sliced
50 g carrot, finely sliced
25 g dry suun/white noodle, mix with water water until soft, sliced finely
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper powder
50 ml water
2 boiled eggs, peeled, cut small
How to create:
• Mix wheat flour, salt, and eggs. Poke to the average.
• Add butter, poke average.
• Give water to dough that slippery / dull.
• Ground dough until thin. Print a circle 8-10 cm.
• Heat oil, saute onion and garlic until withered.
• Enter the spring onion and celery, poke average.
• Add chicken and shrimp, slosh to change color.
• Enter a carrot, bean, suun/white noodle, salt, pepper, and water. Average water to slosh out. Lift.
• Add boiled eggs, poke average.
• Input the contents of each sheet of dough with 1 tbsp dough contents. Double, make spiral around the sides. Do the same with the other dough.
• Frying in hot oil until yellow
• Lift,Serve warm.
For 16 pieces