1 tbsp vegetable oil
½ tsp sesame oil
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
100 g size shrimp, peeled
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
Salt 1 tbsp soy sauce
½ tsp pepper powder
1 tsp salt
200 ml water
2 stem bokchoy, cut into pieces
250 g tofu, cut into pieces
½ tsp maizena, add with a little water
How to create:
• Heat oil, garlic tumis to yellow.
• Enter peeled shrimp, slosh to change color.
• Add spices and water, boil.
• Enter bokchoy and tofu , boil again.
• Add maizena, poke until thick. Lift.
• Heat on the hot plate to medium hot fire properly. Lift.
• Pour Tofu and shrimp to the hot plate.
• Serve immediately.
For 4 people