Apples Exotic-Resep Kue Natal
2 pack fillo pastry, cut into 15 x 15 cm
* 10 pcs Washington apples, diced.
* 2 cloves pineapple, peeled, cut into small dice.
* 100 gr brown sugar
* 100 ml of pure honey
* 2 tsp cinnamon powder
* 4 pcs lemon, take the water
* 100 gr powdered sugar mixture and mix well
* 1 tsp cinnamon powder
1. Contents: heat the sugar until caramel is formed, add honey and lemon juice. Enter the apple and pineapple and cook over low heat until absorbed and the soft, remove from heat.
2. Take a sheet of fillo pastry, put 2 tsp of dough content, wrap with a triangular shape, and rub with liquid margarine. Bake until cooked. Do it until all consumables.
3. Serve in a bowl of beautiful paper and sprinkle with a little powdered sugar and cinnamon.
For 30 servings