Banana Coconut Cake-Kue Lebaran
Banana Coconut Cake Ingredients:
* 115 grams Margarine
* 115 grams caster sugar
* Chicken Eggs 2 eggs
* Eggs 115 grams self raising
* Wheat flour 25 grams
* Cocoa powder 25 grams
* Baking powder 25 grams
* Milk 120 ml liquid
* Plantain of two pieces, soften –
* 75 grams of grated coconut, toasted
* Margarine 25 g
* Honey 30 ml
* 115 grams of grated coconut
1. Beat margarine, sugar and eggs until smooth.
2. Mix the flour, self raising, cocoa powder and baking powder. Mix milk and bananas, mix well.
3. Mix the dough margarine, flour, coconut and banana mixture, stirring until blended. Pour in baking pan rectangular size of 18 cm bottomless cookie sheet and spread with margarine. Bake until dough is cooked, remove from heat.
4. Toping: Tim margarine and honey, add the coconut. Cook until golden brown color, remove from heat.
5. Pour the toping on the cake, slice and serve.
For 12 pieces