Beef Wellington Recipe
* Leather puff pastry dough 100 grams, ready to use
* Beef has in 200 grams
* 120 grams button mushrooms, thinly sliced
* Whipped cream 10 ml
* Spinach 100 grams (take the leaves, chopped)
* 4 tablespoons cooking oil
* 1 egg chicken eggs, beaten
Marinade Recipe Beef Wellington:
* 1 red onion, eggs, roughly chopped
* 3 onions, roughly chopped
* 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
* Thyme 1 / 4 teaspoon
* Salt to taste
* Pepper to taste
How to Make Beef Wellington:
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil, saute beef until browned outer part. Season with salt and pepper and stir well. Set aside.
2. Heat the remaining oil, saute onion, garlic, onion and tyhme until fragrant. Enter mushrooms, spinach, and cream. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside. (Duxelles Mushroom).
3. Arrange the puff pastry on a tray, cover with Duxelles Mushroom. Give beef has on it and roll it in until the entire section is closed.
4. Brush the surface with beaten egg until blended. Bake in oven temperature to 180 ° C for approximately 15 minutes until cooked. Lift.
Serve Beef Wellington To one portion