Black Glutinous Cake
* 300 grams of black glutinous rice flour
* 100 gr white flour
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 7 eggs
* 225 gr sugar
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 / 2 cake emulsifier (if desired)
* 125 ml cooking oil
* 5 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
* 2 tablespoons coconut milk
1. Brass ring of diameter 24.
2. How to make Black Glutinous Cake Cake:
3. Grease pan with oil and heat boiler. Sift flour black glutinous rice, white flour & baking powder.
4. Beat eggs, sugar and salt until the sugar has melted, insert the cake emulsifier. Beat at high speed until dough is thick & pale.
5. Enter the flour mixture alternately black & white as well as cooking oil (in the second stage), stirring behind. Mix sweetened condensed milk and coconut water.
6. Add sweetened condensed milk mixture & coconut milk little by little into the batter and stir well.
7. Pour the batter into the pan to be heated. Steam for 25 minutes.
8. Remove cake from pan after cool, then cut according to taste.