Broccoli Cheese Pasta Sauce
* 250 g penne, boiled
* 200 g broccoli, cut into flowerets according
* 4 sheets of bacon, cut oblique
Cheese Sauce Ingredients:
* 1 tablespoon butter
* 1 onion, chopped
* 2 tbsp plain flour
* 500 ml of liquid milk
* 50 g grated cheese
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 / 2 tsp pepper powder
* 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon powder
* 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
How to Make Pasta Sauce Broccoli Cheese:
1. Making the sauce: Heat the butter, saute the onion until fragrant. Enter the flour, add liquid milk, cheese, salt and pepper powder and stir well. Add chicken broth and instant taste of bacon pieces and stir well.
2. Enter the pasta and stir well. Lift.
3. Serve on a platter and sprinkle with chopped parsley.