Cashew Nut Roast Recipes – Kacang Mete Panggang
• 500 grams of cashew nuts
• 300 grams of thick coconut milk
• 3 tablespoons chopped celery
• 4 garlic cloves
• 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
• 1 tablespoon salt
• 1 red chilli fruit
1. Enter your spices in coconut milk, boil until the coconut milk to boil. Lift.
2. Enter cashews and celery, let stand for 2 hours. Remove and drain.
3. Flatten bersemir cashew butter on a baking sheet, bake in the oven temperature to 120 degrees Celsius until cooked while stirring occasionally for approximately 45 minutes.
4. Lift. Serve.
For 400 grams
• Soak cashew in coconut milk, besides enriching the flavor also makes a soft nut.
• If you like spicy, add cayenne pepper in a smooth flavor.