Cheese Empanada Recipe
* Cake flour 500 grams
* Salt 1 / 2 teaspoon
* 1 egg chicken eggs
* 250 grams butter, diced
* Red wine vinegar 2 tablespoons
* 250 ml ice water
* 1 egg chicken eggs, mixed with a little water
Cheese empanada recipes Fill Material:
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1 medium size onion granules, minced
* Horenzo 1 bunch spinach, take the leaves, thinly sliced
* Manchego / 750 grams feta cheese
* 250 grams hazelnuts, chopped
* 250 grams raisins
How to Make Cheece empanada:
1. Mix the flour and salt, set aside. Enter the butter, mix using two fruit knife until the dough grained. Take eggs and red wine vinegar, stir well. Pour the water while diuleni until the dough is smooth. Get hold dough, cover with plastic wrap and store in freezer for 30 minutes.
2. Contents: Heat butter and saute onion until fragrant and wilted spinach. Remove and let cool.
3. Mix cheese, hazelnuts and raisins in a stir spinach.
4. Take the ring cutter diameter 12 cm, with a paper pad s (grilled paper, sticky). 3-5 mm Tipiskan setabal dough, gently insert the ring cutter. Simplify.
5. Enter the content of the dough mixture until full.
6. Remove the cutter from the dough ring. Cover with a dilute Donan.
7. Helical spiral around the dough like pastels.
8. Make a hole / slice the top of the skin.
9. Rub the skin of an egg mixed with water.
10. Bake in oven temperature to 170 ° C for approximately 60 minutes until cooked. Lift. Cut into pieces and serve.
Cheese Empanada For eight piecesNone found.