Chiffon Mocca Cake
Picture : Ema-smallkitchen
1 tablespoon instant coffee
70 ml milk
50 g plain dark cooking chocolate
4 pcs egg yolks
40 ml vegetable oil
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
90 grams of wheat flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
Egg white batter:
5 pcs egg white
1 tsp lemon juice
80 gr sugar
60 ounces chocolate chips
* Heat the milk over the stove, then put instant coffee, dark chocolate, and stir well until all the oil mixed and dissolved, then remove from heat.
* Beat egg yolks and sugar and milk mixture until mixed earlier
* Stir in the flour mix aside
* Beat the egg whites, put the lemon juice and sugar, until thickened
* Sedikit2 enter the egg yolk mixture and stir the egg whites in a way stir until well blended back
* Combine chocolate chips, stir briefly.
* Enter in print chiffon 7 inch diameter (bottom diameter), without any prints smeared
* Bake on medium heat about 45 minutes or until cooked.
* Remove the cake pan immediately reverse it (for who chiffon pan-legged), if not in place over the bottle to cool closed
* With help run a knife around the pan edge and bottom, to remove the cake
* Just before serving, its surface flush with white and dark chocolate serve immediately.
Serve Chiffon Mocca Cake