Chocolate Layer Cake
120 g dark cooking chocolate
20 g unsalted butter
1 tbsp full cream liquid milk
120 g unsalted butter
350 g caster sugar
1 / 2 tsp vanilla powder
2 eggs chicken
375 ml full cream milk
240 g wheat flour
25 g cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
3 / 4 teaspoon baking soda
1 / 2 teaspoon salt
400 ml fresh cream
60 g butter
450 g white chocolate, chopped
* Melt chocolate with butter and milk until melted. Remove, allow to cool slightly.
* Beat butter, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
* Add eggs one at a time while stirring until blended.
* Enter the melted chocolate mixture and stir well.
* Enter the flour mixture alternately with milk while stirring until blended.
* Pour batter into 2 pieces loayng 18 cm which was covered with butter paper and polished. Flatten.
* Bake in hot oven 180 C for 40 minutes until cooked. Remove and let cool.
* Layers: Take 200 ml of cream, mixed with butter and chocolate. Team up to melting. Remove and set aside to cool slightly.
* Whisk the remaining cream until thick.
* Place the container containing the mixture of melted chocolate over a bowl of ice cubes. Beat until dough is so thick.
* Add whipped cream, beat until blended.
* Grease a cake and decorate with dough.
For 16 pieces