Chocolate Mousse Cake
¾ cup caster sugar,
2 / 3 cup flour,
1 / 3 cup cornstarch,
1 teaspoon baking powder
* Beat the egg using a mixer to go up and condensed.
* Add sugar gradually while continuing to be shaken until the dough is white and very thick.
* Sift all dry ingredients and mix into egg mixture until blended.
* Pour into the pan size 26-28cm which has spread with butter and sprinkled with flour.
* Bake in a preheated oven 190C first temperature for 25-30 minutes.
* Remove the cake from the pan and place it onto the rack, let cool.
* Place the cake onto serving plate.
* Tighten the aluminum foil around the cake (if you want to use baking paper but can be duplicated, in order to erect and more robust if doused with mousse later).
250g cooking chocolate (I use the Cadbury Old Gold 70%),
6 egg yolks,
250g soft butter,
6 egg whites
* Tim chocolate until melted.
* Beat the egg yolks then mix with the chocolate and stir well.
* Add butter while shaken. Beat the egg whites until stiff.
* Pour the egg whites into chocolate batter.
* Pour the mixture onto the cake.
* Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
(If using a thickened cream, use 250g and shake and mix into the chocolate batter.)
300ml cream, whipped,
100g cooking chocolate melted with 50ml cream and 3 tablespoons brandy (brandy may be removed or replaced with a vanilla-though not at least it gives flavor to the chocolate)
Cover cake with whipped cream and then pour melted chocolate earlier. Cut and serve with a little extra melted chocolate on the side.None found.