Chocolate Peanut Brownis
* 250 g margarine
* 80 grams of cocoa powder
* 400 grams of granulated sugar
* 8 chicken eggs
* 200 grams of wheat flour
* 50 grams of walnuts that have been fried without oil, then coarsely chopped (can be replaced peanuts)
1. Melt margarine and cocoa powder in a small saucepan.
2. Beat eggs, sugar, and margarine have melted down to ride, enter the flour, walnuts, raisins, stirring until smooth.
3. Pour into the pan size 20 x 20 cm which was spread with margarine and sprinkled with flour.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes with heat 170 C.
5. Once cooked, lift, cut into pieces and serve.
For 20 pieces