Chopped Butter Sauce Fish
Meat snapper / gindara 250 gr fillet, minced
50 gr bread flour
50 gr onions, chopped
Salt 1 / 2 tea SDK
Pepper powder 1 / 4 teaspoon
Chicken eggs 1 point
Chopped coriander leaves 1 teaspoon
Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
Olive oil 50 gr for fry
Lemon juice 1
Butter 40 gr
Coriander leaves chopped 1 spoon
Tomato sauce / BBQ sauce
Fries / baked 50 gr
1. Mix meat with bread crumbs, onions, salt and
2. Add eggs, lemon juice and coriander leaves, stir until
3. Print dough round fish (according to taste), while slightly suppressed
until slightly thick.
4. Heat the olive oil and fry fish batter over low heat while
shuffled back – until cooked, remove from heat.
5. Sauce: heat the butter until melted, add the lemon juice and leaves
coriander, stir well and remove from heat.
6. Serve with sauce and complement.