Cotton Cake Recipe
Recipes I Ingredients:
* 270 ml egg whites
* 170 grams of granulated sugar
* Cream of tar-tar 1 / 2 teaspoon
* Low protein flour 100 grams, sifted 3 times for 2 parts
* Butter/margarine 90 grams
Recipes II Ingredients:
* 9 eggs yolk
* 1 egg white egg
* 110 ml of liquid milk
* Vanilla powder 1 / 2 teaspoon
Recipes III Ingredients:
* Chocolate paste to taste
* Essential lemon to taste
* Jams / taste strawberry
1. Second batter: Beat the egg yolk, egg white and vanilla with Ballon wisk until blended. Boil liquid milk until warm (before boiling). Remove and set aside.
2. The dough I: Mix sugar and cream tar-tar, mix well Beat the egg whites with a mixer with a mixture of sugar enter little by little. Beat the egg whites until frothy but not too stiff. Set aside.
3. Melt butter / margarine until melted but do not boil. Set aside.
4. Pour liquid milk into the beaten egg yolks, stirring until blended.
5. Enter some flour and melted butter little by little in the egg yolk mixture and stir well. Add some more flour.
6. Add egg whites, stirring with Ballon wisk to mix.
7. For the dough into 2 parts, put some dough with lemon essential and some pasta mixed with chocolate. Mix well.
8. Prepare 2 pan size 10 × 10×7 cm, polish with a little margarine and cover with butcher paper, each of the batter into the pan.
9. Take a larger pan filled with water (steam bake), place dough in pan-sided top. Bake in oven 160 ° C for about 55 minutes. Lift.
10. Grease the surface of chocolate cake with strawberry jam until blended. Cover top with a lemon cake. Click to cling, cut cake to taste and trim the surface. Serve.
For 12 pieces