CRISPY AND CREAMY DOUGHNUT
* 14 g yeast
* 50 ml of warm water
* 355 ml of warm liquid milk
* 100 g sugar
* 6 g salt
* Btr 2 eggs
* 68 g butter
* 625 g flour
* 1000 ml cooking oil, for frying
* 76 g butter
* 250 g castor sugar
* 8 ml vanilla
* 60 ml of hot water, if necessary
* 100 g almonds, toasted briefly
1. Soak yeast in warm water, let stand for 5 minutes, or until foamy.
2. Combine yeast, milk, sugar, salt, eggs, butter, 2 cups flour. Beat in the low speed, or beat with a wooden spoon. Add the remaining flour, beat until dough is dull. Stir until 5 minutes or until elastic.
3. Place dough in bowl and lid, let stand in warm place until the size doubles. Dough is ready formed.
4. Sprinkle with flour and gently roll up to 1.3 cm thick. Print a donut mold. Let donuts rise until doubled. Cover with a clean napkin.
5. Making coating: Melt the butter until half melted, enter the castor sugar and vanilla until well blended, remove and stir in hot water plus a little water.
6. Heat oil and fry until cooked donuts or golden yellow.
7. Dip one donut on coating surface while hot, and sprinkle with almonds.
8. Serve while warm or in cold conditions.
For 20 servings