Dates Almond Cake-Resep Kue Lebaran
* 250 grams butter
* 180 grams of granulated sugar
* 4 egg yolks
* 200 grams of wheat flour
* 25 grams of cornstarch
* 4 egg whites, beaten stiff
* 200 grams of dates, cut in small box
* 50 grams of almond slice
How to Make Almond Cake Spread Dates:
1. Beat butter and sugar until smooth. Enter the egg yolks one at a time while continuing to stir well blended.
2. Add the flour and cornstarch as he sifted. Enter the dates, stirring gently.
3. Add the beaten egg whites stiff, stirring frequently. Pour batter into greased 20 cm square which had dioles margarine, sprinkle with almonds and then the oven to 160 degrees Celsius for 35 minutes.
For 20 pieces