Dates Cake-Cake Kurma-Kue Lebaran
125 g butter
100 g margarine
200 g caster sugar
4 chicken egg yolk
4 egg whites
200 g of fresh dates, seeded, diced
225 g wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
* Polish 20 cm round baking pan with margarine, sprinkle a little flour.
* Beat butter and margarine with sugar until smooth.
* Add egg yolks one by one as he beat well.
* Enter the flour mixture, stirring until blended.
* Beat the egg whites until stiff. Enter into the batter and stir well.
* Add dates and stir well.
* Pour batter into pan, evenly.
* Bake in hot oven 180oC for 45 minutes until cooked.
* Remove and let cool.
* Cake is getting good to eat after 1-2 days was made.
For 16 pieces