Dried Fruit Cheese Cake-Kue Lebaran Haji
200 g granulated sugar
4 eggs chicken
2 egg yolks chicken
200 g butter, melted
150 g of dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, blueberries)
200 g cooked cassava tapai
3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk white
200 g wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
100 g grated cheddar cheese
50 g of dried fruit
* Polish 20 cm round baking pan or baking sheet tulban with margarine and sprinkle a little flour.
* Beat eggs and sugar with electric mikser until thick.
* Enter tapai mixture, beat until blended.
* Enter the flour mixture alternately with melted butter while stirring evenly.
* Add dried fruit and stir well.
* Pour into a baking dish, sprinkle with dried fruit and cheddar cheese.
* Bake in hot oven 180 C for 45 minutes.
* Remove and let cool.
For 24 pieces