Durian Fruit Cheese Chifon Cake
* 150 grams of durian fruit
* 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
* 100 grams of brown sugar
* 5 egg yolks
* 150 grams of wheat flour
* 75 grams of cooking oil
* 50 cc of water
* 25 grams of sugar
* 5 egg whites
* 1/4 teaspoon cream of tar tar
* 100 grams of cheddar cheese, grated
1. Mix the durian fruit, sweet condensed milk, brown sugar, egg yolks, flour, cooking oil, and water. Set aside.
2. Beat the egg whites with sugar and cream of tar-tar until stiff. Enter the egg whites and half the cheese into the flour mixture. Mix well.
3. Pour into a chiffon pan and sprinkle remaining cheese. Oven until cooked.
for 20 pcs