Durian Layer Cake – Kue Lebaran
* 175 grams of granulated sugar
* 8 egg yolks
* 3 egg whites
* 100 grams of wheat flour
* 30 grams of cornstarch
* 20 grams cocoa powder
* 125 grams of margarine, melted
Lapis Durian Material:
* 75 grams sugar
* 50 grams cornstarch
* 500 cc coconut milk
* 150 grams of durian flesh
* Cocoa powder for sprinkling
How to Make a Layer Cake Durian:
1. Beat eggs with sugar until stiff. Enter sieve the flour, cornstarch, and cocoa powder. Stir gently until blended.
2. Pour margarine. Stir and pour into 22 cm round baking pan that has been smeared with butter and covered with paper. Oven until cooked. Chill.
3. Cook all ingredients, stirring frequently, until the layers of durian pop-letup. Pour into the pastry then cover with remaining cake. Press. Give chocolate powder on the surface of the cake. Cut and serve.
For 20 pieces.