Espresso Cream brulee- Buka Puasa Recipe
Soft texture and fragrant aroma of coffee is a delicious dessert advantage.
500 ml whipping cream
400 ml of liquid milk
125 g sugar
7 egg yolks
100 ml espresso / coffee condensed water
* Cook the cream and milk until almost boiling, remove from heat.
* Put the egg yolks, espresso and sugar, beat well and then filtered.
* Prepare a small bowl or cup heat resistant.
* Pour the cream mixture into the bowls.
* Arrange the bowls in a container or bowl heat resistant. Give up some of the high water bowl with water.
* Bake in the oven with a temperature of 140-150 for about 1 hour.
* Remove and let cool.
* Serve with a garnish of fresh fruit pieces as desired.
Espresso Cream Brulee For 20 small bowls