Fettucine Black Pepper
250 g spaghetti / fettucine
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
100 g green pepper, seeded, chopped
100 g beef sukiyaki, diced
Black pepper 2 tsp granulated, rather finely crushed
3 tablespoons BBQ sauce
1 teaspoon salt
* Boil spaghetti in water until soft enough. Remove and drain.
* Saute garlic until fragrant.
* Put paprika, stirring until wilted.
* Add meat, stirring until stiff.
* Enter the black pepper, BBQ sauce and salt. Stir until blended.
* Enter the spaghetti, stirring until evenly.
* Lift, give topping ingredients.