Fried Noodles Singapore
* 100 grams of rice noodles, brewed
* 1 celery stalk, chopped fine
* 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
* 1 cm ginger, finely chopped
* 1 large red chilli, deseeded, chopped fine
* 150 gra shrimp peeled, tail and sliver disisakan back
* 100 grams chicken breast fillet, boiled, cut the box
* 3 pieces of dried shitake mushrooms, soaked in warm water, sliced long
* 100 g bean sprouts
* Sauce 2 tablespoons oyster
* 1 / 2 teaspoon curry powder
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons chili sauce
* 1 / 4 tea salt sednok
* 1 / 4 teaspoon sugar
* 50 ml of water
* 1 tablespoon oil for sauteing
How to Make :
1. Heat the oil. Saute garlic and ginger until fragrant. Enter the big red chili. Stir until wilted. Add shrimp, stirring until the color changes.
2. Add the chicken, shitake mushrooms, bean sprouts, oyster sauce, curry powder, soy sauce, chili sauce, salt, sugar, and water. Mix well. Cook until absorbed.
3. Add noodles. Mix well. Enter the celery leaves. Mix well.