* 20 bread without skin
* 1 small tin of corned beef (approximately 175 gr)
* 2 egg yolks
* 75 g onion, chopped
* 1 / 2 teaspoon pepper
* 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
* 2 egg whites
* 4 tablespoons water
* 3-4 tbsp corn starch / sago
* Egg whites, water and cornstarch, stir in the sago
* 75 grams of sesame seeds, wash, dry area to dry dressings
* Cooking oil to taste
How to Make:
* Saute the onion in 2 tablespoons margarine until translucent, enter all the other ingredients, stir well; lift, cool. Brush the surface of each bread with corned dough about 1cm thick, cover with a piece of bread, press to stick. Cut 4 to form a triangle.
* Dip each sandwich in beaten egg, roll in sesame seeds, fried in hot oil until browned.