Hot Pot Tofu
1 pc egg tofu, cut into pieces, fried dried
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
100 g chicken meat, cut into rough
250 ml water
50 g carrots, sliced thin oblique
6 pieces of edible mushroom, halved
50 g of sweet peas, cleaned
1 stalk spring onion, sliced
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
½ teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 tsp cornflour, dissolved in a little water
* Mayonnaise: Stir-fry garlic until fragrant.
* Add chicken, stirring until stiff.
* Add water and vegetables, bring to a boil.
* Add seasonings and fried tofu, simmer until the vegetables wilt.
* Pour the starch solution, stirring until boiling.
* Remove and serve warm.
Serve Hot Pot Tofu For four people