Iga Potato Soup
1 liter of water
500 g beef rib meat, diced
1 tablespoon margarine
100 g onions, sliced
1 teaspoon pepper
½ tsp nutmeg powder
1 teaspoon salt
250 g small potatoes, peeled, halved
2 tomatoes, diced
100 g carrots, cut into pieces
1 stalk spring onion, sliced
* Boil water, insert rib, small fire.
* Cook the beef ribs over low heat until meat is tender. Discard foam and impurities that exist on its surface.
* Melt butter, saute onion until fragrant.
* Lift, enter into the boiled ribs.
* Add pepper, nutmeg, salt, potatoes, tomatoes and carrots.
* Cook until vegetables are tender.
* Remove, sprinkle with scallions.
* Serve warm.
For 6 people