Jammy Crunchy Cookies
200 g butter room temperature
100 g sugar
1 / 2 tsp vanilla powder
300 g wheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 / 2 teaspoon baking soda
200 g butter fruit (cherries, strawberries, raspberries)
* Beat butter and sugar until smooth.
* Add flour gradually while stirring evenly.
* Shape dough into small balls.
* Arrange evenly in pan.
* Press the center with your fingertips until the hollow and rather flat.
* Place the butter in puff pastry bag.
* Fill the hole in the center of the cake with jam.
* Bake in hot oven 180 C for 25 minutes until golden brown and cooked.
* Remove and let cool.
For 600 grams