* Wheat flour blue triangle (look for that special cake) 75 grams
* 75 grams of corn flour
* 90 grams of fresh butter
* Cream cheese is 375 grams, leave at room temperature
* Whipped Cream 180 ml
* Egg yolks 6 eggs
* Chicken Eggs 1 egg
* The skin of lemon juice 3 teaspoons grated
Egg white * 7 grains
* Salt 1 / 4 teaspoon
* 190 grams caster sugar
* Water lemon juice 1 1 / 2 teaspoon
Japanese Cheesecake Topping:
* 4 tablespoons apricot jam
* Water 3 tablespoons
How to make Japanese Cheesecake:
1. Mix the flour and cornstarch and stir well. Sift and set aside.
2. Mix butter, cream cheese and whipped cream in a saucepan. Simmer, stirring, until soft, remove from heat.
3. Enter the wheat flour mixture, stir well. Add the egg yolks and egg, mix well.
4. Enter the orange peel of lemon, stir well and set aside.
5. Beat the egg whites until frothy, put sugar, salt and lemon juice gradually while continuing to be whipped until stiff.
6. Pour 1 / 3 of egg white mixture into the dough cream cheese, mix well. Pour in remaining egg white mixture and stir well.
7. Pour batter in pan size 20 cm x 20 cm x 7 cm grounded margarine and baking paper.
8. Bake dough in oven temperature to 150 ° C until cooked and the surface is yellow approximately 75 minutes by way of au bain marie. Remove from oven, let cool. Remove cake from pan.
9. Heat the apricot jam and water, apply to the surface of cheesecake. Decorate as desired.
10. Serve Japanese Cheesecake.
For the nine piecesNone found.