Kastengel Cake-Resep Kue Lebaran
* 185 grams Margarine
* Roombutter 15 grams
* Wheat flour of low protein 250-300 grams, sifter
* Egg yolks 3 eggs
* The old cheese (Edam), 150 grams, grated
* 75 grams of cheddar cheese, grated
* Egg yolks 2 eggs, lightly, for sprinkling
1. Beat margarine and roombutter until smooth.
2. Enter the egg yolks one by one and stir well blended.
3. Add flour gradually while stirring with a wooden spoon until blended.
4. Enter the old cheese (Edam), stir again until smooth.
5. Put the mixture in a plastic triangle, cut off the tip with a diameter of 1 cm.
6. Spray the dough lengthwise, cut the dough with a 3 cm long, trim. Place the dough on a baking sheet with margarine. Rub surface of dough with egg yolk and give cheddar cheese on the surface.
7. Bake dough in oven temperature to 160 ° C until ripe for ± 20 minutes until cooked. Remove and let cool.
8. Serve Kastengel Cake.