Kurma Cake Roll
* Wheat flour is 50 grams of protein
* 15 grams of corn flour
* Chicken eggs 3 eggs
* SP 1 / 2 teaspoon
* 100 grams sugar
* 60 ml of liquid milk
* Pandan paste 1 / 2 teaspoon
* 150 grams of pineapple jam
* Kurma 100 grams, seeded, thinly
1. Mix the flour with cornstarch, sieve and set aside.
2. Beat eggs, sugar and SP until fluffy.
3. Enter the flour mixture, stirring gently until blended. Pour liquid milk little by little and stir well.
4. Add the pandan paste, stir well.
5. Pour batter into greased square baking paper and give margarine. Steamed until cooked. Lift, remove it from the mold.
6. Brush the surface of the cake with pineapple jam up flat, place kurma at random. Roll until solid.
7. Cut and decorated according to taste and serve.
For 10 pieces