Marble Cheese Cake-Resep Natal & Tahun Baru
120 g unsalted butter
200 g dark cooking chocolate, chopped
200 g granulated sugar
3 eggs chicken
140 g wheat flour
20 g cocoa powder
1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder
1 / 2 teaspoon salt
150 g cream cheese
30 g unsalted butter
50 g sugar
2 tbsp plain flour
* Prepare a square or round baking pan 20 cm. Polish butter, sprinkle with flour.
* Dough Chocolate: Tim butter and chocolate until melted. Lift.
* Enter the sugar, stirring until blended.
* Add eggs one by one as he beat slowly until blended.
* Enter the flour mixture and stir well. Set aside.
* Cheese Dough: Beat cream cheese, butter with sugar until smooth.
* Add the eggs, beat well.
* Add flour and stir well.
* Place the chocolate and cheese mixture alternating in the pan.
* Scratch with knife to form marble pattern.
* Bake in hot oven 180 C for 50 minutes until cooked.
* Remove and let cool.
For 20 pieces