* 10 sheets of good quality spring roll skin
* 5 eggs, duck / chicken, mix well
* 4 leeks, thinly sliced
* 50 grams onion, finely chopped
* Cooking oil to taste
Prescription Fill Material Murtabak Mini :
* 5 red onions, puree
* 4 cloves garlic, mashed
* 200 grams of ground beef
* 1 / 2 teaspoon ground pepper
* 1 / 4 teaspoon chili powder
* 1 teaspoon of curry spices ready to buy
* 100 ml thick coconut milk from 1 / 4 coconut
* Salt to taste
How to Make a Martabak Mini :
1. Contents: Heat 3 tablespoons oil, saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Enter your ground beef, stirring until meat changes color. Add pepper powder, red chilli powders, curry spices, and salt. Pour the coconut milk gradually while stirring until cooked meat and milk out. Remove, and place dlam container and let cool.
2. Add the leeks and onions into the batter. Enter the beaten eggs and stir well.
3. Heat a skillet or omelet pan over low heat, put 2-3 tablespoons of cooking oil. Place a piece of spring roll skin, give one tablespoon of filling material, folding like an envelope (also keep the filling material inside the folds). Behind if the skin at the bottom had begun to mature. After both sides golden brown, remove and drain.
4. Make up consumables. Every time you fry, add 1-2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
Serve Martabak Mini