Meat Vegetables Omelette
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 clove garlic, minced
30 g onion, chopped
200 g minced beef
1 fruit (100 g) eggplant purple, cut into pieces
1st tomatoes, cut-sides
1 teaspoon chopped parsley leaves
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 / 2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, beaten until frothy
* Saute garlic and onion puith until wilted.
* Put the chopped meat, stir until change color and brown.
* Add the eggplant and tomatoes, stirring, until wilted.
* Enter the parsley and seasoning, stir well.
* Pour the beaten eggs, reduce heat.
* Cover the pan until the surface of the omelet is cooked.
* Remove and serve Meat Vegetables Omelette warm with sauce.
For 4 people