Picture from: Kitchen Craft
In a bowl mix:
250 ml buttermilk
165 gr all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 / 4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons melted butter
Btr 1 egg, beaten off
– Combine bahan2 dlm dng bowl whisk, stirring until well blended.
– Pour the butter and eggs into the dough, stir well, let stand for 15 minutes before cooking.
– Heat a small Teflon pan, spread a little butter, pour the batter 1 ~ 2 teaspoons vegetable.
– Let the pancakes until small issue and dry surface
– Turn over and cook until brown, remove.
– Pancakes can be served with:
* Maple syrup / syrup, strawberry / chocolate syrup / honey
* Add fresh fruit pieces, such as strawberries, kiwi or canned fruit
* Some scoope ice cream