Pineapple Fried Rice
* Two servings of white rice
* 100 grams of peeled shrimp, roughly chopped half
* 50 grams onion, finely chopped
* 2 tablespoons of hot boiled water
* 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
* 1 / 4 grain of pineapple, remove the hard, small pieces
* 2 leeks, thinly sliced
* 4 tablespoons cooking oil
* 2 tablespoons butter / margarine
* Sugar and salt to taste (optional)
Pineapple Fried Rice Seasoning (blend):
* 4 cloves garlic
* 4 red onions
How to Make Pineapple Fried Rice:
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil, saute the shrimp until cooked. Remove and set aside.
2. Heat the remaining oil and butter, saute ground spices and onions until fragrant. Add 1-2 tablespoons of hot boiled water, stirring until spices cooked.
3. Add rice, stirring. Add tomato sauce, salt, sugar and stir the shrimp and stir well.
4. Enter the pineapple slices and green onion, stir, and cook until the flavor is absorbed and mature material. Remove and serve while hot.