350 g wheat flour
175 ml cold water
5 g instant yeast
10 ml extra virgin olive oil
4 g salt
60 ml tomato sauce
50 g coarse drawstring mozzarella cheese
50 g tomatoes, thinly sliced
2 g of fresh basil
* Skin: Mix the flour with all ingredients, stir and knead until the dough circuitry hands are smooth and flat.
* Leave it for 7 minutes then cut into 180 g. @
* Get hold of the dough, put it in a container, cover with a damp cloth.
* Store in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
* Solution: Take a piece of dough (180 g) dough.
* Roll with hands or rolling pin until thin round cakes with a diameter of 32 cm.
* Grease the surface with tomato sauce.
* Sprinkle the other ingredients.
* Bake in hot oven 300th C for 5 mins until the skin and baked pizzas ballooned.
* Remove and serve Pizza Margherita hot.