Potato Croquette Sausage Recipes
* 500 grams of potatoes, steamed, drawstring rough
* 2 pieces beef sausage, diced
* 50 grams of cheddar cheese, grated
* 3 tablespoons corn meal, ready to use
* Salt to taste
* Pepper powder 1 tsp
* 1 liter of cooking oil
Sausage Potato Croquette layer
* 50 grams of wheat flour
* 2 eggs chicken eggs, beat off
* Flour Pangko / coarse bread crumbs 50 grams
1. Mix the potato sausage, cheese and sweet corn.
2. Season’s and pepper, stir gently until blended.
3. A round of ping-pong ball.
4. Roll the dough on the flour until blended. Dip in egg, lift.
5. Roll the dough on a flour Pangko until blended.
6. Heat oil, fry the mixture until the yellow-brown. Remove and drain. Serve.
For 24 pieces