200g peeled medium shrimp
1sdm chicken bouillon powder
2 tbsp corn starch
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp sugar
1 sheet cabbage
5 g parsley
10 g leek, split
1 red chili pepper fruit
* Cut back the shrimp, remove the dirt that was in dalmnya.
* Toss the shrimp with 2 tablespoons sago tepng until blended.
* Rinse with clean water until the mucus up.
* Toss the shrimp with a little sugar, little salt, until blended.
* Add corn starch and sesame oil.
* Boil briefly in boiling water until change color. Remove and drain.
* Boil some water in a skillet with a little sugar, salt, corn starch and sesame oil. Stir until thick.
* Enter the shrimp, stir briefly and then lift.
* Place the ornaments on a serving plate.
* Pour the shrimp to serving plates. Serve immediately.
For 4 people