* 170 gr butter
* 30 g cream cheese
* 2 egg
* 3 / 4 cup granulated sugar (white sugar)
* 2 tea spoon of lemon juice
* 1 / 2 cup Milk
* 1 cup Peach Can
* 1 cup green grape:
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 / 2 tablespoons baking soda
* 1 / 4 Tea spoon salt
* Enter the butter and cream cheese into a bowl and press with a wooden spoon until broken. Pulverized until smooth.
* Enter the granulated sugar and lemon juice. Beat smooth. Add eggs, beat until frothy.
* Sift together the dry ingredients, then along with the milk added to the butter mixture, little by little in turn.
* Mix well with wooden spoon every time you add the dry ingredients and milk.
* Enter the green grapes and pieces of peach puree crescent shaped into medium bowl.
* Bake in preheated oven until 180oC/350 ‘F for 30 minutes or until the surface becomes golden brown. Chill in the base wire.
* Pierce the center of the cake with a knife / cutting flesh. Cake is cooked when a knife / cutting meat out clean.