Raisin Nut Cookies-Kue Kering Lebaran
* 200 gr flour
* 1 / 2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 teaspoon seasoning spekoek
* 100 g margarine
* 100 gr palm sugar
* 1 egg
* 2 tablespoons milk powder
* 1 tsp vanilli
* 100 gr chopped raisins
* 100 gr roasted peanuts, chopped
* Mix flour with baking soda, spices spekoek, and 1 / 4 salt.
* Beat the margarine until the whites expands, enter the brown sugar, beat until smooth.
* Add the eggs, milk and vanilli, stir well.
* Enter the raisins and peanuts.
* Take the dough as a spoon, place on baking sheet that has been smeared with butter.
* Bake in hot oven 180 C for 25 minutes.
Serve Raisin Nut Cookies