3 eggs chicken
75 g white rice
2 pieces of beef sausage, sliced thin oblique
50 g cooked chicken, cut into small
1 leek, thinly sliced
1 stalk celery, roughly sliced
2 cloves garlic
2 red onions
½ tsp pepper powder
1 teaspoon salt
* Beat eggs until frothy.
* Add rice and other ingredients. Stir until blended.
* Heat the omelet pan over medium heat.
* Give margarine, allow it to melt.
* Pour the rice and eggs.
* Cook over low heat until cooked underneath.
* Turn, brown the other side.
* Remove and serve warm.