Rosemary Fruit Cake-Kue Natal & Tahun Baru
250 g unsalted butter
250 g powdered sugar, sifted
6 eggs chicken
60 ml fresh milk
200 g high protein flour
100 g cake flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon dried rosemary, finely chopped
250 g of various dried fruits (currants, raisins, cherries)
* Prepare a baking sheet 2 pieces of 20x10x10 cm size loaf pan, coat polish bread and butter paper.
* Beat butter and sugar until smooth.
* Add the eggs one at a time and liquid milk while stirring until blended.
* Enter the flour mixture and stir well.
* Add the rosemary and currant mixture and stir well.
* Pour batter into pan, smooth.
* Bake in oven 170 C for 60 minutes.
* Remove and let cool.
For 24 pieces / 2 pan