* 200 gr squid, boiled, cut into pieces
* 150 grams of mango, cut into small squares
* 100 gr head lettuce
* 40 gr bean sprouts alfafa
* 150 grams of yam, cut into sticks to form
* 1 tablespoon chopped garlic pickle
* 1 tbsp red onion, thinly sliced
* 1 / 2 tsp paprika powder
Seafood Salad Dressing:
* 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
* 60 ml olive oil
* 1 teaspoon mustard
* 1 / 2 teaspoon fine salt
* 1 / 4 teaspoon black pepper grinded
Seafood Salad How to cook:
1. Mix the squid that has been boiled with all the salad ingredients. Stir well, chill.
2. Dressing: Put all sauce ingredients in a bottle, shake and to form a thick emulsion.
3. Good all salad ingredients, flush with the dressing, mix well.
4. Serve immediately.